ESPNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2016 12:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for the production and operational needs of the ESPN Sports Marketing/Creative Works department in New York. This position will deal directly with all members of the Creative Works Department and provide production assistance to producers and creative personnel. In addition, the candidate is expected to provide production support and manpower for all of Marketing, when requested.
• Assisting producers prior to promo edit sessions
• Coordinating materials for all sports properties and other client requests
• Work closely with Operations Director, ensuring that all Creative Marketing requests are completed in a timely fashion
• Daily editing on our internal Adobe Premiere system to prepare presentations and content for internal/external clients
• Ensuring our internal storage of all completed spots are systematically catalogued
• The Production Coordinator will provide support in whatever capacity is required.
• Clipping footage using Esearch, Volicon and/or specialty shot footage will be required
• Create file transfers, internet research, and assist the scheduling of edit sessions with internal/external editing facilities
• At least one year in the television/film production business, preferably at a network or production facility.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, digital media formats and understands the methods of television production.
• Ability to communicate clearly and consistently, and be able to handle multiple tasks in a highly pressurized environment
• Ability to operate and shoot with DSLR and other cinema cameras
• Interest in the creative aspects of advertising and film/television
• Collaborative; team oriented and is comfortable in a group atmosphere
• Interest and knowledge of sports, professional and collegiate.
• Willing to work long hours when needed
• Perform at a high level after a reasonable period of indoctrination
• High School Diploma or equivalent
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.