Post Production Editor
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2016 9:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Post Production Editor jobs in Bristol-CT
Search all Post Production Editor postings
Full Time Job
The Post Production Editor edits basic to standard content to support all ESPN Production groups and performs supporting functions including media ingest/conversion, graphics creation and audio production. Responsibilities outside of this description may be required based on company and/or department initiatives.
Production Operations is a division of Programming and Production that works in four distinct areas: Network Control, PCR, Studio and Edit. Production Operations staffs the operational positions (camera, editing, master control, technical directing, audio, media, etc.) that support domestic and international studio and event programming and network operations.
• Edits basic to standard projects using Avid technology and Adobe After Effects
• Staffs daily sessions for assigned projects including features, teases, packages, etc.
• Display functional knowledge of all Post Production technologies including ingest/output of media, file conversions, media distribution, and quality control
• Identifies and Reports technical issues in a timely manner
• Meets deadlines and displays well-developed time and resource management skills
• Adheres to all administrative responsibilities including time entry, daily shift reports compliance training and Performance Connection requirements
• Adheres to all departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Embraces new technologies and concepts in workflow
• Displays consistent growth and development of all required craft editing knowledge and skills
• Participates in bi-monthly clinical workshops
• Contributes to special projects/assignments as scheduled
• Utilizes strong interpersonal skills and professional communication to ensure client satisfaction
• Devotes a minimum of 8 hours performing job shadow assignments within different areas of Creative Services or ESPN
• Minimum of 2 years Non-Linear editing experience
• Computer experience with Microsoft office software skills
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Video Editing experience on Avid, Final Cut, Premiere or Quantel platforms
• Solid understanding of editing file structures, broadcast measurements, and A/V formats
• Solid understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio production
• Excels in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through solid collaboration efforts
• Able to promote excellent customer service through individual, departmental, and interdepartmental support
• General Sports Knowledge
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree Communications, Electronics, Television Production or related field
Company Overview At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.