Part-Time Music Assistant
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2016 9:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Part-Time Music Assistant jobs in Bristol-CT
Search all Part-Time Music Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Maintains, records, and supplies the flow of music from the in–house music archive to the producers for on-air usage, is involved in the input of music cue reporting and coordination of cue sheet tracking, and helps coordinate music shipments in and out of the Bristol Campus.
• Assists in the preparation, filing, trafficking and organization of music licenses and related music documentation.
• Input, organize and update music cue metadata into music management systems for all ESPN networks.
• Support the approval of music cue sheets submitted to the database and assist in cue sheet tracking of compliance for all ESPN networks.
• Assist in the processing of contracts and payments to allow the company to remain in compliance for agreements we have in progress.
• Assist the Music Licensing Coordinator in the registration of ESPN owned copyrights.
• Handle the update of music data to the cue sheet management system, as well as the distribution and handling of cue she of cue sheets to licensors.
• Exhibit the ability to train incoming employees on the department's basic functions, cue sheet management system and administrative systems currently in use.
• Assists Senior Music Director and Music Coordinators with the implementation of the company's music policy as it pertains to ESPN Content.
• Assists others on the music team with other music-related projects and tasks, as needed.
• Must be willing to work 2nd shift and Weekends.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prioritize projects based on time & resources available.
• Demonstrated organizational and communication skills and abilities required.
• Knowledge of both Mac and PC operating systems required; including proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
• Ability to operate audio/video equipment and recording equipment, including Cart, DVC Pro, ENCO and CD duplication and various digital media software.
• Experience using Sound Forge audio editing software or similar DAW.
• Minimum of 2 years of college with some professional experience or understanding related to broadcast, technical operations, library science, or music backgrounds preferred.
• Spanish proficiency
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree
Company Overview At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.