This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2016 8:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Multimedia Editor jobs in Bristol-CT
Search all Multimedia Editor postings
Part Time Job
This is a part-time position. The Multimedia Editor will distribute mobile video alerts in Latin America. The first phase of this will be to focus on soccer goals and highlights, and the second phase will be an extension to other sports. These highlights will be distributed to ESPN.com in Spanish speaking Latin America (SSLA).
• Responsible for maintaining our editorial standards on ESPNdeportes.com/ESPN.com(SSLA)
• Work with the International Multimedia group in providing video to the site
• Edit material as needed whether original or repurposed for the Site
• Continually provide fresh material to the site as directed by supervisor
• Submit new initiatives that will drive traffic and provide other multimedia / editing duties as needed within the Int'l Multimedia Group
• A minimum of 2 years of multimedia editing experience
• Proficient with MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong knowledge of International sport including soccer
• Spanish language fluency (written, spoken, comprehension) preferred, not required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.