Intern - Research
Full Time Unpaid Internship
How great would it be to get your foot in the door with a Global brand like ESPN?
Every year we offer 12 month internships to the brightest individuals who can really add something to this magical business. The programme offers the opportunity to gain first-hand work experience to complement your chosen degree and help you to embark on the first steps of your professional career.
If you have a passion for sport you'll know that ESPN is the leading sports network in the world, with premier performances and out-of-this-world technology.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Interns to work in the exciting and fast-paced digital world, helping to drive ESPN's various Website and Mobile App entities (such as ESPN.co.uk, ESPNFC, ESPNCricinfo and ESPN.com).
Role and responsibilities:
As a Research Intern at ESPN, you'll assist in identifying and analysing trends in the behaviours and attitudes of consumers in the Sports Entertainment industry, utilising industry recognised digital measurement tools, such as Adobe Analytics, comScore Media Metrix and TGI, to analyse ESPN audiences on our platforms.
Other key responsibilities will include conducting desk research to analyse our key competitors to provide further context to ESPN's online performance and strategy, assisting with the production of regular reporting and any ad-hoc projects.
This role offers fantastic exposure to a wide range of responsibilities and will be an excellent springboard for your future career in Research.
• MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
• MUST have the right to work in the UK
• MUST Have a minimum of 300 UCAS Points
• Applicants will be studying a relevant degree and demonstrate a passion for your chosen field of study
• Strong analytical skills and a good working knowledge of MS Excel
What we offer:
• The opportunity to develop your skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
• The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
• Amazing opportunities to work on charity projects within the community, including participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
• The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training sessions, networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more!
• The chance to attend Family and Friends Screenings with the opportunity to see the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or at the West End
• Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world's most leading entertainment company! There is no better place to show what you're made of – apply now!
Please click through to the following link to attach an up to date CV and covering letter; please ensure you include the following in your covering letter:
• Why have you chosen Disney as the organisation to complete your internship?
• Why have you chosen this preferred placement area?
• Why should the Disney team choose you for the next 12 months?Application deadline: 31st December 2016.
Please note we can only consider applicants who are returning to University to complete their undergraduate degree in September 2018.