Feature Producer I, E:60
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2017 5:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Feature Producer I, E:60 jobs in Bristol-CT
Search all Feature Producer I, E:60 postings
Full Time Job
The Feature Producer I will produce feature elements as assigned by Senior Management with attention to editorial structure and creative visuals, including field producing interviews and b-roll. He or she will also be responsible for writing scripts and selecting all production elements.
• Produces long-form and short-form feature stories and profiles, from concept to completion for air, for ESPN's award-winning prime time sports magazine show.
• Generates, researches and pitches content/story ideas; determines the content, writing, editing style and story-line/narrative of features; arranges for talent, graphics, animation, equipment and crews; identifies story-lines for narrative; writes script; oversees feature ''shoots''; oversees editing to achieve the desired story arc and high-end production.
• Plans and directs the work of freelance production personnel and freelance technicians during feature story productions. Ability to shoot/edit and knowledge of innovations in technology with cameras and edit is a plus.
• Presents work for review to the responsible Coordinating Producer at regular intervals and milestones.
• Develops concepts and content for feature stories to reach viewers and increase ESPN's market penetration, television ratings, digital viewership, and social media reach.
• Provides regular feedback and mentoring to Associate Producers and Production Assistants.
• Participates in decisions regarding the full scope of creative, content, production and cost/benefit decisions for assigned feature stories and profiles.
• Recommendations and decisions are subject to general review and are guided by the defined objectives and outcomes of assigned feature stories.
• Pushes the envelope creatively while working within confines of budget restrictions of particular piece or show.
• Works independently without Talent when necessary or desired, conducting excellent interviews and writing outstanding scripts.
• Embraces and seeks knowledge of digital/social media and technological advances in field and post production.
• Actively maximizes cross-platform potential of feature production.
• Has an ability to identify, create and write compelling feature stories and profiles, executing high-end production from concept to completion.
• Has strong research, reportorial/journalistic and storytelling skills.
• Has strong communication and writing skills.
• Proven ability to supervise effectively camera crews and editors; has demonstrated high-end, cinematic production skills with shooting, editing, audio/music, etc.
• Has very good budget and resource management skills
• Minimum 5 years of progressively complex related production experience with advanced prior experience reporting and producing features.
• Specific knowledge of television production technique used in digital and social media.
• Use of various computer programs, including video editing programs and Photoshop, Microsoft Outlook, ENPS, NCS, various inter and intranet
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Company Overview At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.