Digital Sales Planner
ESPNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
*This is a project position with an estimated length of 2 years*
• The Digital Sales Planner position within the ESPN Revenue Management & Client Services (RMCS) group is responsible for generating, analyzing and communicating digital sales proposals to the sales organization for presentation to Advertising Agencies and/or clients.
• Sales Planners must be able to become experts on the pre-sale, mid and post-sales processes to communicate effectively with various teams across ESPN's sales organization, as well as build and maintain relationships resulting in superior customer service of each assigned account.
• This position will serve as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and RMCS teams.
• This role will report to the Director of Revenue Management & Client Services and will work closely with the related groups in the ESPN Sales and Marketing Teams.
• Building proposals for all ESPN Digital properties.
• Work with the ESPN.com Inventory team to accurately assess site sell-through and forecast future demand.
• Work with counterparts in Asset Management, Marketing and Sales to strategically price and mix inventory to maximize revenue for ESPN.
• Communicating with Accounts Executives and Clients regarding proposal revisions, campaign optimization, over/under-delivery and reallocations.
• Work with sales to develop creative solutions to get new deals booked or to increase existing sales commitments.
• Work with the Sports Management & Marketing Teams to track and update sales package information.
• Coordinating with Account Management team on campaign implementation.
• A minimum of 1 year prior agency, network or media experience.
• Microsoft Office/Computer skills.
• Working knowledge of Media Math.
• Multimedia experience, with an emphasis on Digital.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Thrives in a team-oriented environment.
• An enthusiastic and eager to learn attitude.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Capable of excelling in a high demand and fast paced work environment.
• Takes initiative, seeks increased responsibilities.
• Bachelor's Degree
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.