Associate Manager, Measurement Operations & Data Strategy
Full Time Job
Formulate and implement measurement strategies for key performance indicators across ESPN brands and products.
• Serve as data steward responsible for maintaining data accuracy, proper use and interpretation. Consult on projects and new initiatives, creating high-quality, cost-effective measurement and tracking tactics
• Collaborate with stakeholders to assess business requirements for analytics and reporting and determine the best data sources, tools and technology to fulfill requirements
• Lead measurement implementation process for scheduled product rollouts and updates, create technical requirements, obtain signoff, manage risks, and document and communicate new and changed processes
• Communicate measurement requirements to ESPN's technology team and ensure they are executed accurately by facilitating quality assurance and troubleshooting processes
• Assist in developing data taxonomy, metadata standards and data workflows from internal and external data sets
• Create, update and enhance internal communications to assist stakeholders
• 3-5 years of analytics experience, preferably with a media company
• Deep understanding of digital analytics and tracking protocols across all platforms, including browser, app, OTT devices and gaming consoles
• Proficient use of digital analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
• Excellent organizational and communication skills – both verbal and written
• Experience with analytics and data visualization software such as R, SAS, SPSS, and Tableau
• Must be team oriented, responsive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's Degree
• Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, statistics communications, marketing, or related field preferred.
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.