Summer Internships 2011 - Capitol Records
EMI Music North AmericaHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2011 9:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Internships 2011 - Capitol Records jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Summer Internships 2011 - Capitol Records postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We have internship opportunities available in the following departments:
• A & R Admin
• Brand Partnership - Film & TV
• Digital Sales
• Human Resources
• Latin Marketing & Promos
• Licensing & Creative
• Radio Promos
• Sales – Digital Sales
• Studio Mastering - Recording
• Internships are UNPAID, no exceptions.
• You MUST be able to receive college credit from a US university for an internship and present a letter from your school as proof of credit prior to starting.
• Interns MUST be able to work at least 16 hours per week (2-3 days per week, 8hr days).
• You must have completed your freshman year of college to apply. Please consult with your school internship advisor to ensure your eligibility for credit prior to submitting your resume.
• We are looking for enthusiastic, hard working students with a love of music and a serious interest in working in the music business.
• Please write the department name which most interests you in the subject line of your e-mail.