Clips & Clearances Producer
EHM Productions, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
EHM Productions, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Clips & Clearances Producer. The ideal candidate must have an exceptional understanding of intellectual property contracts and key provisions. As a Clips & Clearances Producer, you will be responsible for acquiring, negotiating, costing, and clearing rights on behalf of EHM Productions. The position requires the ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as to manage and prioritize work flow according to our programming needs. This role will interact daily with other Clips & Clearance staff, Production staff, our legal department, and others. This position reports to the Senior Clearance Producer and Executive Producer.
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, or related field
• 1-3 years of progressive responsibility and experience within the TV/film fields
• Knowledge of celebrity news, pop culture & current events
• Strong telephone/communication skills
• Ability to negotiate and execute licenses and other contracts
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online