Fall Intern - Music & Media
Dubset Media HoldingsNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Terms: Unpaid Fall Internship for College Credit
Do you like music? Are you interested in solving complex problems? At Dubset Media, you can be part of and learn from a growing team of talented engineers and music business and content experts, shaping the future of music clearance and distribution.
Dubset Media is a media and music technology company redefining user-generated content's role (UGC) (i.e. remixes and DJ mixes) in the music industry. Working together with DJs, producers, labels, publishers, performing rights societies, and distributors, Dubset is paving the way for UGC monetization and rights management.
We are seeking highly motivated and hardworking individuals who want to push the boundaries of the music industry with us.
To join our team for the fall, send your resume, cover letter, and the title of your favorite album (in any genre!).
* Assisting our team prospect and gather information on potential label, publisher and distributor clients (via LinkedIn and online research)
* Preparing and organizing data and reports from your findings out of Salesforce, Google Sheets, and excel
* Preparing white papers
* Managing our client data/information in Salesforce
* Other projects / tasks as needed
* A hunger to see and execute opprtunities to provide value
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Enrolled in a 4 year accredited university or college
* Able to receive college credit for the Fall 2017 internship
* Prior music industry internship experience preferred but not required
* Prior work experience (part-time / summer) preferred
* Professional goals in alignment with our core values and business objectives
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
* Strong interest in the music industry/media
* Highly motivated and organized with excellent communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets (very important)
* Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
* Extra points for photoshop or similar experience (keen eye for design)
* Able to absorb and utilize new business software applications
* Ability to think of and execute projects to provide value
* Must be enrolled in accredited university or college
* Be able to receive college credit for summer internship (check with your school for eligibility)
* Must own a laptop
* Be able to work remotely with flexible hours (minimum 10 hrs/week)
* Be able to travel to Manhattan
*Although this is an unpaid internship, stand-out interns are considered for paid positions based on their fit and positional vacancies.
Job Type: Internship
New York, NY
Internship: 1 year
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online