Driver DigitalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Driver Digital creates multi-platform kids' content, currently distributed around the world on the YouTube platform. Our content is distributed globally, reaching over 30 million views per month. Our team strives for creative excellence, comedy, education and cultural impact across our programming.
Our office, located in midtown Manhattan, is a fun, casual environment. This is a great opportunity for people interested in working in digital production join a fun company that is aiming to become a destination for all kid's content on YouTube.
We are seeking a highly motivated Video Editor to join our Editing team.
• Working directly with editing team on our original programming as well as branded content for major brands
• Editing fast-paced semi-unscripted show for children and tweens
• Designing title cards and lower-thirds
• Animating motion graphics to enhance footage
• First-hand experience in a rapidly growing children's media company
• Potential to move into full-time position
• Expert in Adobe Premiere editing and Photoshop graphic design
• Experience with After Effect a plus
• Experience with editing semi-unscripted footage
• Familiarity with audio mixing in Premiere, isolating audio tracks, and working with multiple lavalier microphones
• Interest and passion for narrative storytelling and children's entertainment
• Must be creative, organized, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment with constantly changing deadlines
• Working knowledge of codecs and compression techniques
• Current college senior or a recent grad, preferably with a degree in a related field
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online