Motion Graphics / Video Editor
Driver DigitalNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Motion Graphics / Video Editor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Motion Graphics / Video Editor postings
Part Time Job
Driver Studios creates multi-platform kids' content, currently distributed on the YouTube platform around the world. We strive for creative excellence and cultural impact across our programming that reaches kids on mobile, tablet, computer and connect television. Our original content reaches over 50 million viewers a month, making us a leader in the industry.
We are seeking an awesome multi-talented Adobe Premiere editor with a minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience. This is a great opportunity to work with an established company that is rapidly expanding. The ideal candidate will possess advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, audio editing, compositing and image manipulation, as well as knowledge of live action shoots (basic shooting, lighting, etc.), and a strong understanding of the post production pipeline and media management.
Our office, which is located in Flatiron, is a fun, casual, environment. This is a great opportunity for people interested in working in digital production to join a fun company that is aiming to become a destination for all kid's content on YouTube.
- Work directly with editing team
- The position will be specifically working on projects related to American Girl's AG Life!, and also occasionally on our other YouTube series, Cool School and Dream Mining
- First-hand experience in a rapidly growing children's media company
- Potential to move into full-time position
- Expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. The more Adobe Creative Cloud you know the better!
- 2-3 years of experience as a video editor
- Ability to animate text and motion graphics in After Effects
- Ability to key green screen
- Strong working knowledge of codecs & compression techniques
- Strong typographic skills & knowledge
- Familiarity with social media and YouTube videos
- Ability to edit very fast-paced energetic content for young audience
- Interest and passion for narrative storytelling and children's entertainment
- Good sense of humor
- Basic camera/sound/lighting training or experience a plus
- Knowledge of audio syncing in Plural Eyes or Premiere a huge plus!
- Knowledge of audio editing and leveling is a plus
- Must be creative, organized, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment with constantly changing deadlines