Intern - Writing/Story
Driver DigitalNew York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
Driver Studios creates multi-platform kids' content, currently distributed on the YouTube platform around the world. We strive for creative excellence and cultural impact across our programming that reaches kids on mobile, tablet, computer and connect television. Our original content reaches over 50 million viewers a month, making us a leader in the industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated Writing/Story Intern to join our Writing team. Working at Driver allows you to jump right into the exciting world of new media and children's content as we continue to expand our mark.
• Working directly with head writers on our original programming (Dream Mining, Cool School)
• Support brands including Mattel, Nickelodeon, and American Girl
• Help to develop characters and storylines/arcs for our shows
• First-hand experience in a rapidly growing children's media company
• Good sense of humor and ability to write comedy
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Relevant writing or visual storytelling experience is a plus
• Interest and passion for narrative storytelling and children's entertainment
• Must be creative, organized, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment with constantly changing deadlines
• Currently college senior or a recent grad, preferably a degree in a related field
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online