Intern - Video Production
Driver DigitalNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Video Production jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Video Production postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Driver Studios creates multi-platform entertainment content for kids, on every relevant screen around the world. We strive for creative excellence and cultural impact across our programming that reaches kids on mobile, tablet, computer and connect television. Our original content reaches over 50 million viewers a month, making us a leader in the industry.
Because of Driver's giant footprint in the family entertainment industry, major companies operating in the children's space turn to Driver for our expertise and management. We specialize in helping brands reach kids on YouTube, Facebook, the open web, and games, on desktop and mobile platforms. We see entertainment as a full circle, and as such we work directly with talent, brands, and networks to ensure that people are engaging with content that they enjoy, and want to tell their friends about.
We are seeking a highly motivated Production Intern to join our Production department. Working at Driver allows you to jump right into the exciting world of new media and children's content as we continue to expand our mark.
• Hands-on experience in all aspects of office and production duties
• Assisting during all phases of video production
• Production runs
• research/brainstorm new ideas for shows
• Attend field and studio shoots
• Assist with general office duties
• Dynamic, energetic, organized, and works well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent phone skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
• Working knowledge of YouTube, Adobe Premiere, and entire Adobe suite