Intern - Social Media
Driver DigitalNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Social Media postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Driver Studios creates multi-platform entertainment content for kids, on every relevant screen around the world. We strive for creative excellence and cultural impact across our programming that reaches kids on mobile, tablet, computer and connect television. Our original content reaches over 50 million viewers a month, making us a leader in the industry.
Because of Driver's giant footprint in the family entertainment industry, major companies operating in the children's space turn to Driver for our expertise and management. We specialize in helping brands reach kids on YouTube, Facebook, the open web, and games, on desktop and mobile platforms. We see entertainment as a full circle, and as such we work directly with talent, brands, and networks to ensure that people are engaging with content that they enjoy, and want to tell their friends about.
We are seeking a highly motivated Social Media Intern to join our Social Media and Branding department. Working at Driver allows you to jump right into the exciting world of new media and children's content as we continue to expand our mark.
• Work with the Social Media team to create and implement campaigns
• Helping to create and plan social media posts
• First-hand experience in a rapidly growing children's media company
• Potential to move into full-time position
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in social media / marketing
• In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
• Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics
• Must be creative and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment with constantly changing deadlines