Intern - Content / Design
Driver DigitalNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Driver Studios creates multi-platform kids' content, currently distributed around the world on the YouTube platform. Our original content is distributed globally on tablets, tablets and smartphones, reaching over 30 million views per month. Our team strives for creative excellence, comedy, education and cultural impact across our programming.
Our office, located in Flatiron, is a fun, casual, environment. This is a great opportunity for people interested in working in digital production join a fun company that is aiming to become a destination for all kid's content on YouTube. We are seeking a talented, highly-motivated Content + Design Intern.
- Design thumbnails for library of YouTube content for established and emerging brands
- Monitor, manage, and respond to incoming comments on each channel
- Assist with channel uploads, optimization and back optimization
- Strong understanding of photoshop
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school, or recent grad up to 6 months
- Possess strong written and organizational skills
- Have a general interest in the YouTube landscape and children's content
- Be YouTube savvy
- Available at least 16 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months
- Interns must be driven, organized, and have an interest in children's content
- Having a background in film/tv production is also preferred.
The position is unpaid, but we would be happy to provide school credit.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online