Intern - Animation
Driver DigitalNew York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
Driver Studios creates multi-platform kids' content, currently distributed on the YouTube platform around the world. We strive for creative excellence and cultural impact across our programming that reaches kids on mobile, tablet, computer and connect television. Our original content reaches over 50 million viewers a month, making us a leader in the industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated Animation Intern to join our Animation team. Working at Driver allows you to jump right into the exciting world of new media and children's content as we continue to we continue to expand our mark.
• Working directly with animation team on our original programming (mainly Cool School)
• Support brands including Mattel, Nickelodeon, and American Girl
• First-hand experience in a rapidly growing children's media company
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
• Working knowledge of codecs and compression techniques
• Experience illustrating and animating characters and environments
• Interest and passion for narrative storytelling and children's entertainment
• Good sense of humor
• Familiar with our content
• Must be creative, organized, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced environment with constantly changing deadlines
• Current college senior or a recent grad, preferably a degree in a related field
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online