Junior Publicist / Publicist
DisruptivAgencyCentury City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Junior Publicist / Publicist jobs in Century City-CA
Search all Junior Publicist / Publicist postings
Full Time Job
DisruptivAgency (a division of ScaleLab) is seeking an ambitious, motivated and well-connected Publicist / Junior Publicist. Based in Century City, Disruptiv works closely with social media talent, musicians, celebrities and brands.
Candidate will be responsible for:
• creation and execution of publicity campaigns
• outreach to media (pitching press on multiple platforms - online, print and broadcast)
• sourcing new clients
• brand collaborations
• crafting press releases
• overseeing top social media influencers, brands and other client accounts
The position requires a strong degree of multi-tasking, attention to detail, and the ability to respond quickly and professionally in a fast-moving environment. You must have strong media contacts/relationships, exemplary phone and written communication skills, and be a collaborative team-player.
You will report to the Senior Publicist of Disruptiv, and will advise on all aspects of the strategic growth of the publicity division. The position has significant growth potential.
The ideal candidate should also:
• be able to craft well-written and highly professional press releases (for both celebrities and brands) without assistance
• be in tune with celebrities, social media talent, current events, trends and editorial event calendars
• be highly organized
• College degree required
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Publicity (excluding internships)
• Agency experience preferred but not required
• Prior experience and strong knowledge of current trends
• Lives and breathes all celebrity, social media and brands!
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Familiarity with industry tools such as Cision, Tubular and Celebrity Intelligence
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Quick learner and able to work on numerous projects simultaneously