Intern - Publicity
DisruptivAgencyCentury City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
DisruptivAgency (a division of ScaleLab) is seeking an ambitious, motivated Publicity Intern. Based in Century City, DisruptivAgency works closely with social media talent, musicians, celebrities and brands. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to learn about publicity from the ground up in a hands-on environment.
In this role YOU WILL LEARN the essential functions of running the Publicity Division such as:
• Actively participating in the creation and executing publicity campaigns
• Researching and contacting media outlets on client's behalf (across print, digital and broadcast)
• Identifying opportunities for departmental growth
• Draft client bios, press releases and RFPs
• Other duties related to public relations advocacy as assigned
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and KeyNote
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Self-starter and able to lead multiple concurrent project
• Resourceful, proactive, analytical, creative, engaging and most importantly a positive attitude!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online