Online Advertising Analyst
Disney ABC Television GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Digital Advertising Analyst serves a key role in the revenue generation process for the ABC Owned Television (ABC OTV) stations.
Position is responsible for tracking inventory levels for all ABC OTV websites and mobile applications.
Position can be located in New York or Seattle.
The Advertising Analyst will serve as the ad delivery watchdog, monitoring site traffic, ad forecasting, and ad delivery patterns to identify potential issues and troubleshoot any ad delivery anomalies. The Analyst will also be responsible for reviewing and approving advertising campaigns, managing ad inventory levels to assist in campaign optimization, and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders and members of the Sales team.
• 3 or more years' professional experience in online advertising inventory management, web analytics, business analysis or comparable analytics position
• Experience manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends, and recognizing discrepancies in data streams using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools,
• Ability to condense large datasets to summarize and report results in a clear and effective manner, verbal or written.
• Experience forecasting online advertising media inventory or forecasting in comparable industry
• Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, with a sense of urgency
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to process, consolidate, and understand large datasets from a variety of sources.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Excel (including the use of Macros, complex formulas)
• Experience working with data reporting tools, preferably web analytics tools, such as Omniture, Comscore, Nielsen DAR, and Ad-juster.
• Experience working with data analytics and data visualization tools, such as Platfora, and Tableau.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize accordingly to deliver on multiple projects over multiple timelines with flawless customer–centric focus
• Proven ability to communicate, partner and work effectively with many different work groups (Engineering, Ad Technology, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Executives, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communications
• Working knowledge of digital advertising industry a plus, with experience in TV/media ad sales or research preferred
• Knowledge of relational databases
• T-SQL knowledge a bonus
• Experience using the FreeWheel order management and ad serving platforms (both RPM and MRM)
• Required Education
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The ABC Owned Television Stations, a division of the Disney-ABC Television Group, includes WABC-TV New York, KABC-TV Los Angeles, WLS-TV Chicago, WPVI-TV Philadelphia, KGO-TV San Francisco, KTRK-TV Houston, WTVD Raleigh-Durham and KFSN-TV Fresno. The eight owned stations reach over 23% of all U.S. television households. All are strong performers in their local markets, with most ranking #1 sign-on to sign-off in key A.C. Nielsen ratings for adults 18-49 and 25-54. ABC Owned TV Stations have a strong portfolio of digital opportunities including eight websites, sixteen apps and numerous long form streaming video access points that allow marketers to reach our audience where they live, on every platform and on every device. Our stations have long held preeminent positions as trusted broadcast leaders, and that loyal audience affinity extends directly to our digital properties.
ABC National Television Sales (NTVS) is the advertising sales representative for the eight ABC owned stations. In addition ABC Regional Sports and Entertainment Sales, a unit of NTVS, represents internal and external digital out–of-home
This position is with ABC National Television Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/V/H