Disney ABC Television GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Disney ABC Television Group is seeking an Executive Assistant to the Executive VP and Chief Financial Officer.
• Provide overall administrative support for a high-level executive including but not limited to phone support, maintaining busy calendar and day-to-day meetings;
• Interact with a wide variety of ABC and external contacts on behalf of the CFO;
• Manage all worldwide travel arrangements and trip tracking/oversight (flight, hotel, car, meeting coordination) and all related expense management;
• Coordinate/confirm all calendar matters, including internal and external meetings, establishing conference calls, and coordinating meetings over multiple time zones;
• Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and tracking documents, data entry and word processing;
• Aggregate information in excel for reporting;
• Prepare confidential memos, correspondence, letters, business updates, meeting notes, PowerPoint presentations, proof correspondence and prepare complex reports;
• Must uphold and maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Professional, poised, senior-level Executive Assistant with demonstrated experience supporting senior executives within large, corporate environments;
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information;
• Advanced computer skills and digital savvy; will work in both MAC and Microsoft Office environments including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Keynotes;
• Mastery of SAP processing tools, including but not limited to Travel & Entertainment Proxy (T&E), Casual Buyer (Shopping Carts & AP Uploads for P.O.s & invoice processing), Time Processor and Cost Center;
• Experience building filing systems and organizing and maintaining large amounts of data;
• Highly meticulous, extreme attention to detail, organized, approachable and friendly but assertive;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including demonstrated telephone etiquette skills;
• Ability to assume responsibility, function effectively in a team environment, or independently, with minimal supervision;
• Demonstrated, proactive problem-solving skills;
• Willingness to work non-standard, flexible work hours and overtime as needed; ability to serve in an ''on-call'' capacity;
• Ability to function in a demanding environment with competing and changing priorities;
• Demonstrates the ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision;
• Increased flexibility and willingness to learn new skills;
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and constant interruptions;
• Understand and intuitively anticipate needs and demands for this key executive role.
• SAP experience.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity