Billing & Revenue Analyst
Disney ABC Television GroupNew York, NY
Part Time Job
The Billing and Revenue Analyst serves a key role in the revenue generation process for the ABC Owned Television (ABC OTV) stations, serving as the main source for invoicing, revenue reporting, and financial oversight for Digital Sales.
This part-time position is located in New York and is for 29 hours per week.
• Reviewing, revising, and approving all monthly digital invoices by confirming first and third party delivery and uploading that delivery data into the system, documenting billable totals, and generating billing specifics to get manual invoices created
• Overseeing the billing and payments process for all deals involving outside affiliates and other DATG divisions
• Generating weekly, quarterly, and ad hoc revenue reporting, ensuring data accuracy within the ad serving systems and our internal reporting tools.
• Partnering with Cash Applications, Credit and Collections, and various other finance functions to resolve billing issues, payment questions, and reporting inaccuracies, including clearing current balance tables for all ABC OTV digital orders
• Conducting analyses and create financial models based on current sales and site traffic trends to inform sales budget and forecast decisions
• Minimum 1-3 years professional experience in billing, finance, accounts receivable, or any revenue or data analytics position
• Experience manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and reporting results in a clear and effective manner, verbal or written, using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
• Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, with a sense of urgency and with a high degree of attention to detail
• Strong financial modeling and analytical ability
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel; ability to handle advanced functions in Excel, such as pivot tables and complex formulas, strongly preferred
• Capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly to deliver on multiple projects over multiple timelines with flawless customer–centric focus
• Critical thinker
• Proven ability to communicate, partner and work effectively with many different work groups (Ad Technology, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Executives, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communications
• Working knowledge of digital advertising industry a plus
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly, solve problems, and implement solutions
• Self-starter who is able to adapt to and learn quickly from changes in analytics and workflow processes, as well as diagnose potential problems
• Experience using a digital order management system (especially FreeWheel RPM) a plus.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The ABC Owned Television Stations, a division of the Disney-ABC Television Group, includes WABC-TV New York, KABC-TV Los Angeles, WLS-TV Chicago, WPVI-TV Philadelphia, KGO-TV San Francisco, KTRK-TV Houston, WTVD Raleigh-Durham and KFSN-TV Fresno. The eight owned stations reach over 23% of all U.S. television households. All are strong performers in their local markets, with most ranking #1 sign-on to sign-off in key A.C. Nielsen ratings for adults 18-49 and 25-54. ABC Owned TV Stations have a strong portfolio of digital opportunities that allow marketers to reach our audience where they live, on every platform and on every device. Our stations have long held preeminent positions as trusted broadcast leaders, and that loyal audience affinity extends directly to our digital properties.
ABC National Television Sales (NTVS) is the advertising sales representative for the eight ABC owned stations. In addition ABC Regional Sports and Entertainment Sales, a unit of NTVS, represents internal and external digital out –of-home properties.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability
This position is with ABC National Television Sales