Sales Executive Cadre Commercial
Discovery CommunicationsParis, FR
Full Time Job
Eurosport International, a Pan-European sports TV channel (cable and satellite) broadcasting in 20 languages in 54 countries, a subsidiary of Discovery Communications, is looking for a Sales Executive within the Advertising Sales Department.
The role will consist in providing a commercial support to the Federations and Partnerships team within International and Sales department.
The team is composed of a Sales Director, a Sales Manager and a Group Head with the objective to ensure the revenue development.
You will be mostly providing commercial support to both Sales Manager and Group Head.
Main clients are: International Federations, Media Rights Agencies, Rights Holders (worldwide)
Your main responsibilities will be:
• The construction of commercial offers and partnerships for clients in the region
• The internal coordination with support functions such as Marketing, TV offers, Digital, Traffic, Production departments
• The set-up and follow-up of campaigns, creation and development of commercial elements, audience results
• Implementation of post-campaigns results analysis
• Administrative and commercial files processing : contracts and invoices management with concerned departments, letters drafting
• Competitive Intelligence: new clients / new products / media investments / sports sponsorship /Social media activation
• Marketing analysis and client profile studies in the region
3 years post-secondary education – business school - university or equivalent with a specialization in marketing and / or commercial.
You have a proven experience in an international environment and if possible in the media sector.
Fluency in English is required; a 2nd language is desirable (Italian or Spanish)
You are proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint / Excel), a good knowledge in Photoshop would be a plus, and you are proficient with media planning tools. You have an interest in offline and digital media.
• Interpersonal skills, Adaptability, Team player, Curiosity, Engagement, Availability
• Personal organization, Autonomy, Rigor, Spirit of synthesis, creativity