Discovery CommunicationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Assist with general support functions and account maintenance for the Account Executive and all others as directed by Sales Management
1. Assist Direct Response Account Executive in coordination & execution of media schedules and account maintenance.
2. Input orders, process revisions, verify and disseminate contracts, in both deal builder and the Paid Programming database.
3. Organize contracts and correspondence files.
4. Act as liaison between Comm. Ops and Account Executive.
5. Work directly with sales planner to maintain and monitor CIA for all clients.
6. Fax, copy and mail AE materials, and prepare media kits.
7. Handle viewer inquiries and complaints.
* Candidate must have strong computer experience (word processing, graphics, excel, etc.)
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong customer service skills
* Should be organized, detailed oriented and have the ability to juggle multi-tasks simultaneously
* Previous related experience a plus
* Must have the legal right to work in the US