Branded Entertainment Creative Producer
Discovery CommunicationsMiami, FL
Full Time Job
Responsible for all OAP ad sales short form production requests for the Lifestyle and Entertainment channels for Discovery US Hispanic.
1. Create & produce high quality creative concepts for client sponsored on-air promos, short subjects, contests, capsules and special projects
2. Supervise animation studios, designers, copywriters, post-production facilities, and other vendors hired throughout the production process.
3. Manage budgets to fulfill requests.
4. Find innovative ways to integrate clients with channel properties without compromising brand equity
5. Make sure all materials are delivered on time, on budget, and with a creative edge.
6. Work closely with Ad sales to provide creative ideas and solutions to attract new clients
7. Liaison with external departments to ensure accurate fulfillment of sales agreements.
8. Maintain constant communication with Ad Sales teams to ensure proper tools are being developed to support changing business needs.
9. develop success benchmarks for branded campaigns
* A strong understanding of creative brand building and on air promotion thinking and planning.
* Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
* A minimum of 5 years experience in on-air promotion/production, with a solid working knowledge of production & post production.
* A solid understanding of the US Hispanic cable television market
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish a must.
* High energy and enthusiastic attitude are a must.
* Must function in a collaborative environment, but be able to perform the job responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
* Strong initiative and problem solving/trouble-shooting skills.
* Flexibility and the ability to react quickly to changing needs in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Passion for brand management and connecting with audiences through high quality content sales and marketing campaigns.
* Must have the legal right to work in the US