Digital Media Operator
Digital Videostream LLCBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
• Assist in the creation of Broadcast, Internet streaming, video-on-demand, and other encoded files
• Capture of Standard and High Definition video sources from tape based assets
• Use of video editing and encoding tools
• Perform quality assurance tests of encoded files
• Enter and update Metadata
• Deliver encoded files via digital delivery
• Other duties as assigned
The Digital Media Operator will be working from a variety of video source formats and creating many different kinds of output files. Confirm quality of deliverable files and digitally deliver to clients.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL, FULL TIME - POSITION
***MUST BE OPEN TO WORKING GRAVEYARD SHIFT***
• Proficient with computers
• Familiarity with Mac and Windows operating system
• Critical eye and ear for quality assurance of video and audio
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good organizational skills
• Hands on experience with digital video encoding
• Experience with computer technologies and support
• Flexible to work overtime if needed.
• Knowledge of Video Editing, Encoding and HD formats a must. Previous experience as a tape operator or QC a plus.
For consideration of this position, please include your resume AND salary history.
At-will full time benefit package includes; Medical and Dental Insurance, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay.
Job Code: DVS
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online