Digital Domain 3.0Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Purpose of the job:
The Commercials Recruiting Specialist will be specifically responsible for all Recruiting associated with the Commercials division to ensure that quality talent is identified and secured for Digital Domain.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Crucial to the success of this role will be the ability to maintain strong professional relationships with creative, technical, and production talent at other Commercials houses so as to manage and predict employee availability for current or upcoming projects.
• Manage the full cycle employment/recruiting process, which includes meeting with Hiring Manager, Supervisors, and Production to determine and craft job specifications and the job description.
• Determine and execute the recruitment strategy/campaign including advertising, internet sources, and placement.
• Target and identify candidates at high profile commercial-centric companies.
• Facilitate interview process and host candidates onsite.
• Collect feedback from interviewers and obtain final decision from Hiring Manager.
• Partner with hiring manager to strategize approach and sourcing for talent ramp-ups.
• Successfully negotiate offers.
• Create ad-hoc recruiting reports for various stakeholders.
• Ensure turnaround on all applicants is timely and professional.
• Proactively contact passive candidates to keep them engaged and informed.
• Use applicant tracking systems and social media to source candidates.
• Actively maintain creative/artist/applicant tracking database with accurate notes.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• Minimum 5 years experience in Recruiting while specializing in the Commercials/Advertising industry required.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as solid, proven follow-through required.
• Excellent and proven organizational skills demonstrating the ability to manage large volumes of data and information.
• Ability to maintain composure, professionalism, and flexibility in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment relating to the Commercials industry and culture.
• Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to develop and foster relationships with internal stakeholders required.
• Proven ability to source and identify top talent from competitive studios in a professional manner.
• Sophisticated and advanced computer skills (Internet research/recruiting, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Calendar/Sheets/Docs) is required.
• Experience and discipline to use an Applicant Tracking System and maintain the integrity of the data.
• A reputation in the industry for maintaining high standards of conduct and professionalism, and for high quality of work, which will be determined in part by reference checks.
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
• Office working environment.
• Hours for this position are based on normal working hours but will require extra hours pending production needs.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online