Digital Domain 3.0Vancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Purpose of the job:
Responsible for sourcing, recruiting, screening, and presenting candidates for a variety of technical and artistic positions
• Engage in the full cycle recruitment process with a specific focus on various 2D, 3D and technical positions
• Meet with hiring managers to determine job duties and assist in development job descriptions
• Increase awareness of DD opportunities through effective sourcing and networking
• Schedule and facilitate interviews onsite, via phone, and via video-conference
• Collect feedback from interviewers and obtain final decision from Hiring Manager
• Check candidate references and identify potential red flags
• Successfully extend and negotiate offers
• Ensure turnaround on all applicants is timely and professional
• Actively maintain applicant tracking database with accurate notes
• Handle inquiries regarding hiring practices, open positions, and internship opportunities with courtesy, professionalism, and
• Other tasks related to technical recruitment as needed
Education and/or Experience Required:
• 3+ years work experience in Recruiting, Talent Management, or Production specializing in the VFX industry required
• High School Degree
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organization, time management, and negotiation skills
• Ability to successfully maintain and manage high volume of candidate activity
• Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to develop and foster relationships with internal stakeholders
• Proven ability to source and identify top talent from competitive studios in a professional manner
• Must be extremely flexible with the fast paced nature of the Entertainment/production business
• Strong self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and take initiative to tackle and see through to completion
• Proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• Familiarity with FileMaker Pro
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Advanced knowledge of Google Apps, including Gmail, Calendar, and Drive
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
• Office working environment.
• Hours for this position are based on normal working hours but will require extra hours pending production needs.
Salary Range: $60,000-$75,000 /Annum Eligible for BC Medical monthly premium coverage upon your enrollment into BC's provincial plan. Also eligible to be enrolled into Digital Domain's extended health and dental benefits plan.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online