Executive Assistant - Business Affairs
Dick Clark ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Executive Assistant - Business Affairs jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Executive Assistant - Business Affairs postings
dick clark productions, a diverse entertainment company and producer of a wide range of television programming, including awards shows, specials, and reality series, is seeking a highly qualified Executive Assistant to support the SVP and VP, Business Affairs. This position will be based in Santa Monica.
Role: Temp to Perm
The position of Executive Assistant requires an individual with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The individual will provide administrative support to the SVP and VP, Business Affairs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to prioritize effectively not only for him/herself but also for his/her executives and exercise excellent judgment.
• Manage busy phones and handle call sheets
• Track projects and maintain tasks lists and status reports
• Create and maintain organized working files, permanent legal files, and filing system and ensure up-to-date legal files
• Schedule meetings and conference calls
• Draft correspondence and agreements; redline agreements; track contracts for signature
• Proofread documents
• Prepare billing and pay memoranda and check requests; process and manage payments
• Maintain option tracking calendar and development status report, circulate option memos
• Prepare expense reports
• Photocopying, scanning, general office duties as required
• Provide coverage and additional support, as needed, for the business affairs team in a timely and efficient manner.
• Excellent PC knowledge - Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Pro or X (current versions - including conversions, form creation, and security), PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Strong organizational and filing skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to assure successful interaction with all levels of employees and external contacts
• Demonstrated ability to effectively and professionally interface with high level executives, clients, business associates, and employees
• Demonstrated ability to manage time wisely, prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and follow instructions.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to exercise good judgment and personal and professional discretion
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• A self-starter with ability to anticipate issues and proactively problem-solve
• Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple people and priorities
• Positive attitude, good sense of humor, and strong work ethic
• High School Diploma
• 4+ years of executive administrative experience, with proven success supporting executives and/or a senior executive team.
• 1-3 years' experience with a production company or distribution company that has delivered live programming or other television series.
• Experience working as a talent agent assistant or entertainment industry business affairs/legal assistant is a plus.
• Candidates must possess very strong organizational skills and be reliable, extremely detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to anticipate needs
• Bachelor's Degree
No Phone Calls Please