Executive Assistant - Business Affairs
Dick Clark ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
dick clark productions, a diverse entertainment company and producer of a wide range of television programming, including awards shows, specials, and reality series, is seeking a highly qualified Executive Assistant to support the SVP and VP, Business Affairs. This position will be based in Santa Monica.
Role: Temp to Perm
The position of Executive Assistant requires an individual with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The individual will provide administrative support to the SVP and VP, Business Affairs. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is able to prioritize effectively not only for him/herself but also for his/her executives and exercise excellent judgment.
• Manage busy phones and handle call sheets
• Track projects and maintain tasks lists and status reports
• Create and maintain organized working files, permanent legal files, and filing system and ensure up-to-date legal files
• Schedule meetings and conference calls
• Draft correspondence and agreements; redline agreements; track contracts for signature
• Proofread documents
• Prepare billing and pay memoranda and check requests; process and manage payments
• Maintain option tracking calendar and development status report, circulate option memos
• Prepare expense reports
• Photocopying, scanning, general office duties as required
• Provide coverage and additional support, as needed, for the business affairs team in a timely and efficient manner.
• Excellent PC knowledge - Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Pro or X (current versions - including conversions, form creation, and security), PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Strong organizational and filing skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to assure successful interaction with all levels of employees and external contacts
• Demonstrated ability to effectively and professionally interface with high level executives, clients, business associates, and employees
• Demonstrated ability to manage time wisely, prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and follow instructions.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to exercise good judgment and personal and professional discretion
• Ability to work with limited supervision
• A self-starter with ability to anticipate issues and proactively problem-solve
• Proven experience in multi-tasking and working with multiple people and priorities
• Positive attitude, good sense of humor, and strong work ethic
• High School Diploma
• 4+ years of executive administrative experience, with proven success supporting executives and/or a senior executive team.
• 1-3 years' experience with a production company or distribution company that has delivered live programming or other television series.
• Experience working as a talent agent assistant or entertainment industry business affairs/legal assistant is a plus.
• Candidates must possess very strong organizational skills and be reliable, extremely detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to anticipate needs
• Bachelor's Degree
No Phone Calls Please
Current or previous entertainment experience is a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online