Receptionist / Office Assistant
Deluxe EntertainmentAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 7/20/2012 12:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Receptionist / Office Assistant jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Receptionist / Office Assistant postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Receptionist / Office Assistant. This position will be located in Atlanta, GA
This position will assist the office, and be responsible for covering the front lobby area. They will help maintain smooth operation of the facility including administrative support, report generation, event planning, supply coordination, and vendor communications. They will be a strategic thinker with strong problem solving abilities that is able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Manage the reception desk by:
- Answering multi-line switchboard directing calls appropriately and taking accurate messages.
- Screen and announce calls to staff.
- Determine when calls should be directed to voicemail.
- Status callers on hold within a respectful timeframe and offer an alternative such as voicemail.
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional way
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Operations
- Manage calendar and arrange meetings.
- Answer phone, screen calls, and page as necessary.
- Facilitate new hires with computer equipment, security badges, etc.
- Prepare correspondence and presentations as required.
- Maintain client scheduling.
- Assist with planning events/parties.
- Purchases, orders and tracks office supplies and inventory.
- Special projects as needed.
- This must be an energetic and very proactive individual who welcomes challenges and is able to work in a fast-paced, quick response, demanding and flexible environment, with limited day to day supervision.
- Able to manage demanding needs of busy executives and office
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be extremely courteous and welcoming to clients and employees.
- Strong administrative support skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be resourceful and able to perform in a professional manner.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as an Office Assistant/Receptionist.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Xytech knowledge a plus.
- Four year degree preferred.
- Prior post-production experience preferred.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.