Deluxe EntertainmentAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 3/24/2014 4:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Producer jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Producer postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Producer with VFX experience for Method Studios Atlanta. This position will be located in Atlanta, GA.
The Producer will be required to bid the VFX component of commercial post production projects. The producer will manage multiple projects concurrently with the goal of maximizing profit for the company. Managerial components include bidding, budgeting, scheduling, review and approval and execution of a final product within scope. A good understanding of the Atlanta market for commercials, TV and Film is a plus. The Producer must also be able to maintain a can-do, results oriented attitude; take ownership of both individual and team-based results.
• Write and direct productions for each project from concept to completion including proposal ideas, story development, physical production, graphic element design, commentary, edits and mixes and supervision of all post production.
• Meet with client contacts to cover progress on projects, due dates, changes to projects etc.
• Produce projects within approved budget and deadlines.
• Maintain and update schedule with information garnered from client communication.
• Communicate changes in projects to department leads and management.
• Create and update client project tracking documents.
• Maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer problems accurately, on time, and with high quality.
• Continually develop relationships with clients.
• Complete additional duties as required.
• 4 years related experience.
• Graduate or undergraduate course work in content creation and VFX.
• Editing experience in short form, feature, commercial, or documentary based projects is a plus.
• Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro.
• Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are needed. Proven planning and problem solving abilities are required.
• The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and responsibilities under pressure with minimal supervision is essential.
• Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
• The ability to work flexible hours is necessary.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.