This was removed by the employer on 8/1/2014 9:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Front-End Developer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Front-End Developer postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Front-End Developer. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Coordinate with web designers to create re-usable and extensible designs that adhere to the latest web standards.
• Provide front-end development to convert web design assets into functional webpages and componentized templates.
• Coordinate with web developers to integrate front-end functionality with backend components and services.
• Develop and maintain graphical web and Air applications using Flash, Flash Builder, and ActionScript.
• Review existing front-end architecture to provide optimal solutions and improvements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BS degree in CS, EE, or mathematics. MBA, or a higher degree preferred
• Must have expertise in HTML5/CSS3, with the ability to hand-code webpages with highly graphical and interactive content. Knowledge of WebKit visual effects a plus.
• Must be experienced in using Adobe Photoshop CS5 to manage and extract graphical assets.
• Must have a proven track record in software development, knowledge of software design principles and patterns, written and verbal communication skills, excellent customer service skills, as well as leadership and collaboration skills.
• Knowledge of and experience with Web Standards, Trends and the Best Practices that include HTML5, Canvas, Video, Web Storage, Responsive Web Design and Browser Compatibility
• Must also be creative, detail-oriented, highly organized, and have a desire to learn about continuing developments in the field.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V