Vice President - Client Solutions
Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/17/2017 3:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Vice President - Client Solutions jobs in New York-NY
Search all Vice President - Client Solutions postings
Full Time Job
Title: Vice President – Client Solutions
Based in: New York, NY
Reporting to: SVP, Global Head of Enterprise Sales
This role requires an exceptional person to sell Deluxe Entertainment's services and solutions across traditional media and entertainment as well as the broadcaster market segment. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is passionate about the broadcasting
and media services industries, business development and can successfully develop and manage relationships with prospects, customers and partners across the region. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals, ideally
within the broadcasting or related media services, distribution or playout segments. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This position will report
to the SVP and Global Head of Enterprise Sales for Deluxe Entertainment's Delivery Sales organization.
• This is a senior ''hunter'' sales role in which business is pursued, developed and won within existing customers and new prospects in support of Deluxe's overall business goals for its Media Cloud and related media services solutions.
• Build, cultivate and advance a sales pipeline to manage inbound sales requests from as well as outbound sales to both existing and prospective (new) customers.
• Achieve sales goals each quarter.
• Continuously develop an extensive set of relationships at C-level, VP Producer and Director-levels across both named (assigned) accounts and ''white space'' prospects.
• Proactively manage all of the resources available to you with the goals of maximizing both revenue and customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with legal, finance and operations to structure and negotiate optimal deal terms.
• Manage risks to the business in an effective and timely manner.
• Work in close coordination with the Strategic Client Partners assigned to your named accounts along with the relevant Sales Engineers (SEs). Meet regularly and communicate frequently to conduct account planning, establish goals for accounts, execute, measure
and report against those goals.
• Develop and implement strategic selling plans as a part of the collaboration with the Strategic Client Partner's account plans for major assigned accounts.
• Work closely with the relevant operational teams to share learning across key customer accounts.
• Prepare deal overviews and contract summaries for key stakeholders.
• Travel when necessary to meet potential customers.
• Respond to sales inquiries for the Media Sales team coming from inbound Pardot, MediaQuotes, e-mails, telephones calls and referrals from sales team members.
• Maintain the CRM database, including comprehensive data entry, setting alarms for follow-up, lead tracking and hand-off.
• Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of Deluxe Entertainment Services' products/services, operational workflows and competitive differences.
• 8+ years of experience selling to media companies including broadcasters, national networks, MVPDs, content owners, digital publishers and digital distribution companies who have video media to monetize.
• Proven track record of successful six and seven figure sales, preferably in platform sales. A strong technical acumen is desired.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience using a CRM solution such as Salesforce.com preferred.
• Ability to meet or exceed individual goals set by team manager.
• Must be highly self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, organized and flexible.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually.
• Positive attitude with the desire to work in a large scale enterprise work environment.
• Demonstrated ability to be creative and think outside the box in terms of deal structure and framework.
• An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
• Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
• Strong technical knowledge and appreciation.
• In addition to traveling to meet clients as necessary:
o attendance at industry related conferences and events as needed including meetings with existing and new business partners.
• Bachelor's degree required.
This position is based at Deluxe's beautiful office on 5th Avenue in New York City's Flatiron district.
Why you want to work for Deluxe Entertainment Services?
We offer clients powerful solutions and streamlined processes to reach and engage new audiences and open additional sources of revenue. We turn their ideas into reality, bringing significant added value to the consumers they serve around the world.
Beginning as a film lab in 1915, we have established a legacy as the most trusted partner for the top content owners, creators and brands. Today, our comprehensive suite of global digital delivery solutions enables our clients to move, manage and monetize content,
and our world-class creative services underpin some of the most ground-breaking and meaningful projects in entertainment and advertising. Over 7,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry work at Deluxe in 25 regions around the world.
We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and their endeavors.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.