Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2016 5:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for VP, Operations jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all VP, Operations postings
Full Time Job
We have an opening for a VP, Localization Operations. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The VP, Localization Operations is responsible for managing the localization infrastructure for Deluxe. This position will oversee and provide technical leadership for end to end dubbing services to studios and broadcast clients, complete audio services for
both domestic and international clients and subtitling services for theatrical, home entertainment and broadcast clients. This position requires an individual who can build and execute a strong technology strategy, as well as manage the worldwide organization
that develops and supports these processes. A successful candidate will ensure that Deluxe localization has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively and significantly grow the organization
to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. This position requires an experienced perspective based on business and organizational transformation, active collaboration, agility, technical excellence and the ability to successfully partner with and
advise senior business and technology leaders.
• Develop strategies and implementation priorities aligned with rapidly evolving business requirements and integrate into a high-performance, but cost-efficient infrastructure.
• Analyze existing workflow processes within the dubbing, audio and subtitling areas with the goal of furthering automation solutions, which reduce or eliminate errors and delays.
• Oversee the design, implementation and operation of domestic and global infrastructure to enable secure, high-performance creative collaboration and delivery.
• Provide end-user-facing application solutions and technical support for staff engaged in media creation and manipulation.
• Collaborate with other Deluxe worldwide segments to integrate and leverage infrastructure, asset management and workflow automation.
• Design, implement and maintain an effective, efficient organizational structure to successfully support current and future business strategies.
• Lead change management activities and provide strong leadership to the localization teams by encouraging diversity of thought, focusing on employee development and performance, and ensuring teams continually acquire new technology and management skills.
• Develop rules-based management solutions and roadmaps that are responsive to Deluxe's growth and evolving business models.
• Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes, internal and external. Provide timely, accurate, and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
• Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
• Motivate and lead a high performance management team. Provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
• Responsible for annual budgets and operating metrics.
• Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
• 15+ years of experience leading an organization in a results-driven media or post-production environment.
• Skilled in organizational development, staff management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
• Exemplary networking and client relationship management experience with all levels of management.
• Must have led negotiations to closure of significant revenue projects.
• Experience starting, incubating and managing new businesses; defining business plans, business models, and pricing; growing and managing teams; managing P&Ls; defining and managing operating plans; working with motion picture studios.
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V