VP, Global Head of Real Estate and Facilities
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2016 1:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Search for VP, Global Head of Real Estate and Facilities jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all VP, Global Head of Real Estate and Facilities postings
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful?Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset
and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide.
We currently have an opening for a VP, Global Head of Real Estate and Facilities. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The VP, Global Real Estate & Facilities, will establish and drive the strategic priorities of the Facilities and Real Estate teams globally. By taking a holistic view of the organization, understand what our values and goals are and be able to implement a work
environment that provides effective and efficient space where our employees thrive, create and invent.
• Space Acquisition: Search, negotiate and execute all new space/lease acquisitions worldwide to ensure the successful acquisition and ongoing development of Deluxe Entertainment's real estate and facility needs.
• Tenant Fit Outs: designing work spaces, common areas and meeting spaces with a strategic plan for improving collaboration, productivity and communication; developing amenities with a positive work-life balance perspective in mind; evaluating and providing
tailored services to a diverse employee base when necessary.
• Project Management: leading the effort to renovate and design Deluxe's existing space (as well as future sites), including approving bid packages, evaluating and hiring contractors, monitoring construction quality and schedule, making decisions with input
from stakeholders, ensuring completion of project on time and on budget, conducting punch-list inspection, closing out construction contracts, coordinating internal service providers such as IT, telecom, security and furniture systems.
• Move Migration: creating plans for all move activity, ensuring a positive employee experience.
• Facilities Management: developing facility standards to enable the appropriate management of all facilities implementations.
• Budget Management: building financial models and forecasts; reducing Real Estate & Facilities costs through creative and innovative use of existing resources to achieve strategic and operating goals.
• Partnerships: identifying and developing supplier relationships and driving high-value performance through a rigorous selection and evaluation processes to ensure accountability; working collaboratively with senior leadership and finance for all relevant
Real Estate and Facilities needs worldwide, while establishing credibility with multiple stakeholders through utilization of superior judgment.
• 10+ years of real estate and facility management experience; at least 3-5 years of international experience.
• BA or BS degree required
• Strong analytical skills include financial modeling and forecasting
• Experience with analytical software tools such as Excel
• Exceptional and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to relay complex information and ideas to team for execution
• Ability to establish priorities in complex, fast-paced environment
• Superior project management skills
• Exceptional judgment and business instincts
• Proven ability to drive positive change to senior team throughout the Deluxe organization.
• A track record of holding people accountable for delivering results, and someone who holds self and others to the highest standards
• Ability to balance between the strategic ''big picture'' perspective and proper attention to detail with a ''hands on'' approach is required.
• Strong interpersonal skills required, and experience in a matrix organization preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities and influencing skills required. Ability to partner with key stakeholders across the organization is essential.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.