Temporary Account Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly, and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of 7,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.?
We currently have an opening in the Dubbing Department for a temporary Account Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Coordinate materials, production, and vocal talent for local VO and Dubbing projects.
• Monitor recording sessions as needed.
• Maintain up-to-date scheduling / coordination on database.
• Some client interaction is required, primarily via email
• Prepare and send internal communications to critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Process billing packets as needed.
• Schedule 3rd party vendors as needed.
• Functions as a backup to other coordinators when necessary
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 1-2 years post-production or account coordinator experience preferred, but entry-level candidates will be considered.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the feature film and/or television post-production environment a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Must be willing to work offsite and have reliable transportation to and from offsite facilities. Deluxe can provide mileage reimbursement.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
This position is a long term, temporary role.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online