Technical Services Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2017 6:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Technical Services Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Technical Services Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Technical Services Coordinator. This position will be located in Beverly Hills, CA.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers/clients to their satisfaction.
• Create, maintain and communicate project timelines and budgets to client.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and estimates with client.
• Manage customer change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Provide direction to Account Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• May be responsible for educating and advising client about new services offered.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• 3-4 years' experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post-production background helpful.
• Solid technical understanding of the television distribution industry helpful; experience delivering to the major portals/platforms preferred.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Must be able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours as necessary to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!