Technical Project Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Technical Project Manager will coordinate all technical aspects of a project ensuring the final specifications are met. This individual must be able to communicate with all departments within Deluxe to ensure deadlines are being met, as well as report back
to company executives with the status of projects. This person will have to be able to capture, define and manage technical requirements and client relationships in a stressful, deadline driven environment. This individual must work effectively with engineering,
operations, sales, marketing and internal business units to ensure goals are met. Communication with clients will need to be handled in a professional manner. Deluxe is a valued technology partner for the client. This communication should inspire confidence
in Deluxe's ability to meet their demands.
• Lead technology implementations within the operations group
• Responsible for project from planning stages through implementation and iteration.
• Determine all technical project requirements.
• Coordinate and schedule all technical aspects of a project.
• Work the Product Owners to organize and distribute work assignments to functional teams.
• Have a thorough understanding of Software rollouts and ensure appropriate training is completed.
• Create and manage a detailed project plan including testing, training, and iteration
• Ensure project milestones are met and projects are completed on time.
• Communicate production details to clients, internal and external, and vendors as necessary.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition and understand competitive offerings in the market.
• Stay up to date on latest technology advancements in the industry.
• Understand cient requriements and expectations.
• Perform product demos and presentations to clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BS Degree in IT Management, business management or similar curriculum.
• 3 – 5 years management experience; including IT Systems, applications development or testing.
• Project management certification (PMI/PMP) required.
• CSM certification desired.
• Individual must possess a general knowledge of IT systems and applications development.
• Excellent teamwork skills, written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal reporting structure.
• Individual must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, small team environment.
• Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.