Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
We currently have an opening for a Systems Engineer - Messaging. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
We are seeking a Systems Engineer who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and is a creative problem-solving when it comes to Office 365 and other Systems issues.
You will maintain and resolve complex technical problems across IT infrastructure services including Messaging (Office 365), and the directory sync functions with an on-premise Active Directory. There is also an internal mail relay infrastructure to look after.
Additional skills to be utilized include virtualization, file/print, DNS, DHCP and storage. There will also be contribution to data center operations and new data center buildout.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Administer cloud based SAAS platform – Office 365
- Manage & maintain Active Directory in a large enterprise environment
- Migrate and integrate O365 mail systems as part of business acquisition
- Technical management of physical and virtual systems, including servers and storage.
- Administration of O365 Advanced Threat Protection components
- Troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to operating systems and servers.
- Install, configure, optimize, fine-tune and monitor operating system software and servers.
- Perform high-level root cause analysis for service interruption recovery and building preventive measures.
- Write knowledge documents for technical support staff to improve resolution of common systems-related problems.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office 365 based licensing
- Administer modern enterprise server and virtualization technologies, including Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012, Linux, VMware ESX.
- Active Directory administration.
- Experience working with PowerShell.
- Experience with O365 Legal Hold and other O365 messaging features
- Understanding of DKIM
- Linux experience, especially with a Postfix mail relay cluster very useful
- Project Management experience.
- Be flexible, willing to embrace business and technology change.
- Team player who is also capable of working independently.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources expertly and effectively.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.