Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2017 9:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Systems Engineer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Systems Engineer postings
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. (DESG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions
for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.
We currently have an opening for a Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and resolving complex technical problems across IT infrastructure services including datacenter virtualization, PKI Infrastructure, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, file/print, DNS, DHCP
and SAN storage.
• Maintain enterprise backup with Avamar (EMC) and HP Data Protector, HP Open Store
• Support SAN storage, primarily HP 3par
• Technical management of physical and virtual systems, including servers and storage
• Collaborate with network team colleagues to implement/support internal and public facing platforms
• Active Directory management and maintenance in a large enterprise environment
• Troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to operating systems and servers
• Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware/software issues
• Ability to install, configure, optimize, fine-tune and monitor of operating system software and servers
• Performing high-level root cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures
• Writing knowledge Articles for the technical support staff on solving common systems-related problems.
• Maintain the operation of Office 365 environment
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• Ability to administer modern enterprise server and virtualization technologies, including Windows Server 2008R2, 2012, and 2016, VMware ESX. HyperV welcome though not required
• Fluent in Active Directory management
• Knowledge of SAN, NAS and Networking principles
• Experience with PowerShell
• Exposure to SolarWinds monitoring helpful
• Exposure to VMWare vRealize suite helpful
• Ability to self-prioritize and time manage tasks to completion
• The individual must be flexible, willing to embrace business and technology change
• Team player, while capable of independent work, study and analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidential information
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.