Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2016 4:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Systems Engineer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Systems Engineer postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Systems Engineer in Burbank, CA.
• Deploy and maintenance PCs and MACs for the Production group as well as provide printer and phone connectivity support.
• Installation and support of digital distribution applications (Aspera, Signiant).
• Support production infrastructure including Final Cut Pro stations, QC workflows, DVD/Bluray Authoring, Subtitling and other media workflows.
• Provide Active Directory support (create new access, unlock users).
• Install and support Stornext filesystem clients
• Troubleshoot network and fiber connectivity
• Maintenance of various backup systems.
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience in IT environment.
• 3+ years experience working and maintaining servers, network switches, computer hardware and software.
• Must have experience with NAS and SAN storage technologies
• Experience with various operating systems (Windows XP to latest, Server 2003 to latest, Linux(Redhat/Centos) Versions 4 to latest, Mac OS X 10.7 to latest) and Microsoft Office applications.
• Must have experience with Stornext filesystems and Storage Manager: administration of tape libraries, metadata controllers, all Windows and Linux Clients and DLC clients.
• Must have video infrastructure and application knowledge: (Transcoding and Encoding – Digital Rapids and Rhozet).
• Experience with Anti-Virus and security applications
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able and willing to be on-call nights and weekends for problem resolution.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V