Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. (DESG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions
for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.
We currently have an opening for a System Administrator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
As a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for maintaining and resolving service requests and issues in a Windows Active Directory environment. Requests will include user management, file and print server administration, DNS record administration,
mailbox administration, delegation, calendar, distribution lists. This position will have an operations focus, with opportunity to expand into systems engineering. The position will be ticketing system based with mentoring and escalation path to the systems
• Day to day requests as received from a ticketing system
• O365 messaging infrastructure request resolution
• File server access requests
• Active Directory user changes/updates
• Printer additions/removal
• DHCP reservations
• Other duties received as user ticket requests
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
• Understanding of o365 messaging environments.
• Experience with Windows Active Directory
• Ability to employ Power Shell cmdlets used in Office 365 administration
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent written communication skills
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.