Senior Software Engineer
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online
content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly, and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need
to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents
of 7,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.
We currently have an opening for a Sr. Software Engineer. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
We are looking for a strong Java Engineer who can has superior development skills for this small agile team. Our team maintains some legacy technologies and is working to build next generation entertainment technologies. We work primarily in Java/Spring and
are working with AWS and other technologies.
• Strong full-stack or heavy back-end engineer needed for small agile team working on maintenance of a legacy product and the new development for new products.
• Participate in ongoing front-end and server-side software development projects.
• Contribute to cutting-edge research and development initiatives including integration and customization of our proprietary applications with emerging frameworks and platforms.
• Assist with technical resolution of issues on mission critical production and development systems.
• Lead a team of software developers and analyst on multiple software projects, establish and implement software development best practices
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• 1+ years of experience with leading technology teams.
• Strong full-stack or back-end engineer with 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, XML, RESTful API, JSON.
• Database background of SQL (MS SQL Server), NoSQL(MongoDB)..
• Ability to effectively work in a development environment utilizing Gradle, Github, Jira, Jenkins, Eclipse, JBoss, Wowza, Ant within heterogeneous infrastructure. (Windows, Linux, MAC, iOS, Android)
• Focused, dependable, detail-oriented and hands-on – completes tasks quickly and thoroughly.
• Self-starter, organized, punctual, and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
• Logic-driven mindset with exceptional analytical and investigative troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
• Dedicated and capable to deliver results on a strict timeline.
• BS degree in Computer Science field or equivalent hands-on experience.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V