Senior Software Engineer
Deluxe EntertainmentSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online
content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences. Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly,
and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in?Los Angeles and New
York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of 7,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.
We currently have an opening for a PHP Software Engineer. This position will be located in Santa Monica, CA.
• Maintain existing applications to support operations.
• Participate in ongoing front-end and server-side software development projects.
• Provide technical resolution of issues on mission critical systems and serves as primary point of contact for coordination.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BS degree in Computer Science field or equivalent hands-on experience.
• Expertise with a majority of the following frameworks: yii (or laravel / symfony), Bootstrap, jQuery, ReactJS, TypeScript.
• Expertise in Action Script 3 / Flex framework is a big plus.
• Strong database background of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL), NoSQL is a plus.
• Knowledge of distributed computing and SOA architectures, cloud infrastructure utilizing Amazon Web Services.
• Proficiency with following tools and systems: svn, git, composer, npm, Jira, Chef, Linux servers, PC and MAC.
• Solid troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Good discipline to meet the requirements for production support and make commitments.
• Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Focused, dependable, detail-oriented and hands-on – completes tasks quickly and thoroughly.
• Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company . NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V