Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Deluxe EntertainmentSolana Beach, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/24/2017 1:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Senior Quality Assurance Engineer jobs in Solana Beach-CA
Search all Senior Quality Assurance Engineer postings
Full Time Job
Deluxe leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe is a global company with a presence
in nine countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in the hottest industry space that offers an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential. We focus on innovation, creativity, and cutting edge technology.
We are seeking a Sr. QA Engineer to join our growing team.
• Work directly with cross-functional teams and be responsible for ensuring the team is producing high quality software
• Actively develop and build/maintain both manual and automated tests
• Ability to rapidly learn new technologies based on business needs
• Sound analytic skills to deal with requirements and/or issues that may be loosely defined and the ability to further manipulate and expand on them
• Build relationships with peers and other teams to achieve objectives, maintain objectivity, and give and welcome feedback on design/implementation decisions
• Be a leader of and enforce Agile principles within the product development team
• Testing web applications and technologies with an emphasis on White Box testing
• Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge in at least two of the following areas:
o API testing tools (JMeter, SoapUI, etc.)
o Networking and network testing tools (Wireshark, Charles, Fiddler, Firebug, etc.)
o Load & Performance Testing tools (JMeter, LoadRunner, IBM Performance Tester, etc.)
o Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins/Hudson, CruiseControl, etc.)
• Experience with Agile principles and practices such as TDD, Continuous Integration, daily Scrums, and sprint/release planning and execution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and someone who is passionate about quality, supportability, extensibility, and simple design.
• Experience with digital asset management systems, encode/transcode technologies, and video streaming protocols
• Experience working with digital media, workflow systems, transcoding and DRM technologies (Widevine, PlayReady, CENC, etc.)
• Experience with No-SQL databases (Solr, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), company health screenings and more. Local candidates only. No relocation assistance provided.
To view other open positions and for more information on our company, please visit our website.
Deluxe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.