Senior Pricing Strategy Analyst
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/11/2017 10:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Senior Pricing Strategy Analyst jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Pricing Strategy Analyst postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Senior Pricing Strategy Analyst that will work closely with our CRO and Sales Division. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Pricing Strategy Analyst will be instrumental in the creation of pricing strategies that help drive increased production, profit, revenue and penetration. This person will be responsible for working with the business to create appropriate policies
and procedures that support the implementation of appropriate pricing across the Global Deluxe Company footprint. This person needs to be a creative thinker and able to create pricing packages that maximize the larger Deluxe service and technology offering.
• Support elements of global pricing strategy development and refinement, including global pricing opportunity identification and pricing change planning, including systems readiness, communication planning and compliance monitoring.
• Manage aspects of rate change opportunity vetting and forecasting, including but not limited to business case and stakeholder impact assessment development around all proposed new fees/services and/or rate modifications.
• Lead detailed quantitative analyses in support of identifying and vetting new opportunities.
• Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Finance, Sales and other to identify and understand market opportunities, competitive landscape, product strategy and options.
• Track Key Performance Indicators for pricing, providing insight on business results to drive pricing strategy.
• Analyze and communicate the financial implication of proposed deals, as well as prepare competitive analytics for senior leaders, business partners and clients.
• Identify, prioritize, and execute the activities required to support Deluxe's corporate strategies, priorities, and special initiative projects.
• Work within cross-functional and cross-regional project teams to solve corporate business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues.
• Build and maintain business landscape knowledge, to provide solid foundational context for critical strategic projects.
• Execute complex and comprehensive analyses to support the development of short-term pricing moves and long-term pricing strategy recommendations that drive value creation and deliver on Deluxe's brand business objective.
• Analyze brand price positioning and impact of price gaps in order to optimize pricing verses competition.
• Monitor market pricing in order to proactively identify, and therefore minimize, opportunities for or instances of marketplace disruption.
• Communicate and generate support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization.
• Bachelor's degree with accounting, finance, or business concentration required.
• Advanced degree is a plus.
• 10 years' experience in pricing, financial analysis, or similar analyst roles.
• Proven ability to partner across multiple business functions and influence decisions.
• Strong financial modeling skills with an ability to convert complex financials into a clear story.
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
• Role requires the use of quantitative analytical capabilities and critical thinking skills, analyzing data to identify and evaluate new opportunities.
• Ability to handle multiple project work streams, with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems.
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications.
• Advanced Excel and database experience required.
• Excellent time management/prioritization and project management skills.
• Eager to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.