Senior Financial Analyst
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial planning and operational analysis for the corporate division of Deluxe.
• Provide analytical support for divisional month end process through detailed variance analysis and interaction with the Accounting group.
• Research and resolve Business Units inquiries for assigned functional areas.
• Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close and ad-hoc reporting.
• Oversee the audit and analyzing of financial results/variances.
• Responsible for financial analysis and planning of corporate division.
• Oversee the preparation of budgets, forecasts, long-range financial plans, measurements of operational performance, and other KPIs.
• Review and verify financial reports for strategic planning and deal analysis.
• Create financial models and perform analysis for business leaders and client strategy.
• Identify and implement process improvements.
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
• MBA a plus.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate or divisional financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet creation and data management.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel. SAP a plus.
• Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.