Senior Director, Billing Process Improvement
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/27/2016 10:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Director, Billing Process Improvement jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Director, Billing Process Improvement postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Senior Director, Billing Process Improvement who will work closely with our Operations, Finance, Sales, and Customer Service teams to drive improved process cycle times, lower defect rates and lead the gathering of requirements
for future system consolidation and ongoing systemic functionality improvements. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Director, Billing Process Improvement will obtain a comprehensive understanding of the current state of billing operations across the Business. Detailed process mapping will be an essential component of this critical initiative. Working closely with
key internal stakeholders and business partners, this leader will optimize the overall organizational function by (1) eliminating unnecessary tasks and/or document types needed, (2) improving the metrics and visibility around cycle-time, quality and by customer
efficiency (both internal and external) (3) simplifying processes associated with Billing upstream that will improve the overall business processes, (4) standardizing processes where possible, and (5) automating key components of the billing operations.
The Senior Director, Billing Process Improvement will set aggressive milestones for key phases of the project and keep senior leadership well informed of progress throughout the life of the project. At the conclusion of this 12-18 month initiative, this leader
will be expected to deliver on other large organizational continuous improvement projects while providing additional expertise and support for other continuous improvement efforts within the organization.
• Leads a large enterprise-wide project with the goal of optimizing all billing activities within the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability for project success.
• Creates a detailed project plan including specific target dates and milestones for key phases of the project from current state analysis to future state implementation, and then follows that plan to its timely completion.
• Collaborates with key internal stakeholders, business partners, and senior leadership in gathering and suggesting important requirements for success while also providing regular project status updates.
• Performs a thorough risk assessment before implementing any new and significant process improvements and properly weighs anticipated benefits with associated risks.
• Manages and directs a team to meet to meet the goals and timeline expectations of senior management.
• Effectively persuades and influences senior leadership using proven data and cost-benefit analysis when recommending billing optimization improvements.
• Leads all organizational change management efforts in partnership with key business leaders, while identifying key change agents throughout the organization that can help facilitate the changes.
• Ensures that effective controls are in place to ensure that project results are sustainable over time as the organization and billing volume continues to grow rapidly.
• Provides additional expertise and support for other continuous improvement efforts within the organization as needed.
• Bachelor's degree: preference towards industrial engineering, finance, or business concentration.
• Advanced degree is a plus.
• Certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma, preferably certified by ASQ or SME.
• 8+ years of post-graduation working experience.
• 2+ years of previous experience managing/supervising a team.
• 3 years practicing Lean Six Sigma, including a minimum of 9 documented projects such as DMAIC, Value Stream Mapping and Kaizen events.
• Proven ability to drive continuous improvement of product design, program management, and business processes.
• Proven ability to partner across multiple business functions and influence decisions.
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor.
• Role requires the use of quantitative analytical capabilities and critical thinking skills, analyzing data to identify and evaluate new opportunities.
• Ability to handle multiple project work streams, with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems.
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications.
• Advanced Excel and database experience required.
• Excellent time management/prioritization and project management skills.
• Eager to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives.
• PMP® certification
• Lean and/or Six Sigma Black Belt certification
• Billing process improvement experience
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.