Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Senior Accountant. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for month end close and related account analyses, reconciliations and rollforwards for Deluxe Media.
• Responsible for the monthly general ledger close process and analysis.
• Ensure timely and accurate monthly closing journal entries, account review and variance analysis.
• Perform timely and accurate revenue and inventory analysis.
• Perform timely reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
• Generate and distribute different variations of financial statements and analyses.
• Prepare different variations of accrued revenue aging analysis.
• Analyze revenue and revenue accrual prior to the monthly close.
• Analyze inventory and usage of various facilities.
• Analyze intra and inter company activities.
• Analyze expenses and balance sheet accounts to identify reclass issues and adjustments.
• Proactively identify trends and issues.
• Emphasis on streamlining monthly financial reporting process.
• Identify non-value added activities and suggest ideas to further enhance efficiency in reporting and financial data analysis.
• Identify new technologies/methodologies to eliminate or automate manual processes, especially the revenue accrual process.
• Document new processes for future reference.
• Create and change macros for various reporting templates as required.
• CPA preferred, minimum 3-5 years accounting experience required
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• Experience in joint venture reporting.
• Extensive knowledge of SAP
• Proficiency in all PC applications, specifically Excel and MS Access
• Ability to meet deadlines and work independently in a demanding fast paced environment
• Strong Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Well organized
• Team Player
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.